At Grevillea Boronia, luxury living comes at a price that you can afford. This new enclave of 4 townhomes is distinguished by a singularly forward-thinking architecture that combines bold forms, innovative façade treatments, natural hues, and clean geometries. Embracing and honouring its environment, the development references the textures, repetitions, and rhythms of leafy Boronia.
Generous floor-to-ceiling windows bless these modern townhomes with abundant natural light and enhance the curb appeal of the property. With an equal emphasis on space and privacy, this development was designed with its occupants’ comfort and autonomy top of mind. Special attention has been given to optimising all available space, both indoors and outside.
Situated in Melbourne’s outer-east, Boronia is characterised by family homes, wide-open streets, and a range of schools and shopping amenities. With easy access to both the city and the nearby mountains, via road or railway, this growing suburb is a wonderful place to call home.
– All townhouses are facing park
– Walking distance to Aquatic Centre
– Walking distance to Boronia train station
– Next to Boronia Primary School
– Near by shops, supermarkets, Coles, cafes etc
– 10 minutes drive to Knox Shopping Centre
– 35 minutes ride by train to Melbourne CBD
– 15 minutes ride by train to Box Hill